Friday, November 18, 2011

Jill Biden: "Sign Joe's card"

"Dear Arnaldo DeSouteiro:

According to our files, you are currently registered in California's 30th Congressional District. I know I don't usually send you emails, but Joe has a birthday coming up this Sunday, and I'm trying something new.

The First Family and I are putting together a special card for him, and we'd like as many supporters of this campaign as possible to add their names and messages for Joe.

Because the year ahead is going to be a big one -- not just for Joe and me, but for all of us. We've all got some work to do.

So help us make this birthday a memorable one for Joe. Add your names, and, if you like, your own notes and well-wishes for the year ahead:
http://my.barackobama.com/For-Joe

Thanks,

Jill"

No comments: