Saturday, October 1, 2011

Book of the Month - "Diana Krall: The Collection, Volume Three"

Book of the Month
Diana Krall: "The Collection, Vol. 3" (Wise Publications)

Complete transciptions of 12 songs as performed by Diana Krall. Arranged for piano and voice, with guitar chord boxes. Includes her version of Gershwin's "'S Wonderful," originally arranged by German genius Claus Ogerman for Brazilian bossa nova genius João Gilberto's "Amoroso" album. Diana's version appeared on her 2001 CD "The Look of Love," which topped the Billboard charts here in the U.S. and went quintuple platinum in Canada, the first by a Canadian jazz artist to do so.

Songlist:
All or Nothing At All
And I Love Him
Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
Crazy
'Deed I Do
Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
I Love Being Here With You
I'm Just A Lucky So And So
Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby)?
I've Got You Under My Skin
My Love Is
'S Wonderful

No comments: