Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kristin Korb & Bruce Forman live @ The Merc, tomorrow night, March 25

"Dear Arnaldo, I hope this finds you well and enjoying the spring weather here. I meant to send this note out to you two weeks ago, but teaching and touring got in my way. Do you ever have challenges communicating with friends because "stuff" gets in the way? What is it that sidetracks you from keeping in touch with your friends?

I'm getting ready to launch on the Jazzdagen Cruise for the Sea of Cortez for 10 days (starting Friday). But before I go, I'd love to catch up with you and your friends. How about if we meet in Temecula?

HERE'S THE PLAN: I'm getting there early to set up. Let's all meet at 6:00 at Rose's Cantina on the corner by the Merc. We'll catch up, get a bite to eat, then Bruce and I will continue the fun over at the Merc with some music.

I look forward to seeing you and your friends!

Kristin"
*********
THIS THURSDAY...
"I know I don't get out to Temecula often enough. It is also even rarer that I get to work in a duo setting with Bruce Forman. The guy is a swinging FREAK," Korb says. We have so much fun together and I'm never quite sure what is going to happen. I'm always on my toes with him in the best way. Bring your friends for this intimate setting. It doesn't get much better than this."

Kristin Korb/Bruce Forman Duo
March 25, 7:30pm, $15
THE MERC
42051 Main Street
Temecula, CA 92590
Ph: 1-866-OLD-TOWN (866-653-8696)

No comments: