Friday, October 23, 2009

Kristin Korb live in Redondo Beach tonight!

Bring your friends out tonight! The Kristin Korb trio (aka KK3), led by the stunning bassist/singer, will be performing at the Riviera Methodist Church in Redondo Beach (375 Palos Verdes Blvd), California, starting at 7:30pm. Ph: (310) 378-9273
Want to avoid the 2 drink minimum of other clubs? This is your place! I also like the fact that this is a real concert setting.... You'll really be able to hear the music :-)

Then, on October 29, at 8pm, don't miss Tales From The Diva Den. "It's my party and I'll swing if I want to," Korb says.
Upstairs at Vitello's
4349 Tujunga Ave
Studio City, CA 91604-2752
Ph: (818) 769-0905
Reservations Highly Recommended.

"Kathleen & Inga & I have surprises in store for you as we continue to develop the den," Kristin guarantees.
$10 general / $5 USC students

No comments: