Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kristin Korb in Colombia!

Message received today from Kiristin Korb:
"Oi Arnaldo,
Thanks for putting my release party on your blog. It was an amazing night. I'm sure you are having a great time out there with Diana and the gang.
I'm in Colombia for a jazz festival right now. I'm having a blast, but my Spanish is very weak and I'm finding that I'm saying things in Portuguese rather than in Spanish. Yikes!
Best,
Kristin"

After the CD release party of her new CD "In the Meantime", last April 21 at the Jazz Bakery in LA, the remarkable bassist/singer Kristin Korb is performing at the Ibague Jazz Festival in Colombia. Once she returns to the USA, Korb has gigs booked in May at the following venues in California:

May 8, 2009 - Hip Kitty (Claremont)

May 10, 2009 - Vicky's of Santa Fe (Indian Wells)
(as a a guest artist with the Desert Cities Jazz Band. "I'm going to be having some extra fun with Don Shelton. It is a nice way to spend Mother's Day," she says)

May 18, 2009 -Soho Restaurant & Music Club (Santa Barbara)

May 21, 2009 - Muckenthaler Cultural Center (Fullerton)

No comments: